Friday 8 April 2011

Subway Art

I am just loving Subway art at the moment.  Particularly anything inspirational.

I have printed out a couple of these and placed them around the house in frames.

This one I popped in Jack's room.  It displays all the fabulous things I want him to absorb.  There are various colours and the big bonus is you can download it free here at Mozzies Way of Life!


Thanks to my fave The Super Organiser Mum for the link :)

I have this one in the lounge room as an Easter decoration.


Available from Tammy Mitchell

See how gorgeous they can look!  Thanks Moms By Heart



I wonder how hard it would be to have a go at one of my own?

It's all getting a little Easter crazy in our house.  Lots of craft and decorations.  I'll post some of our own soon.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for blogging about my subway art and I am so glad you liked it!

    It is very easy to do your own and I plan on doing a tutorial on my blog very soon, so keep an eye out! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kylie, I will keep an eye out. I'd love to give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Belinda, I am visiting from AMB. Your post grabbed me because I think subway art looks great. I immediately wondered if I could have a go, despite limited skills in tech, and the artistic ability of a fish finger! Anyway, I found a tutorial online using Picnik and I'm going to give it a go. Here's the url: http://www.themotherhuddle.com/tutorial-make-your-own-printable-subway-art/

    Welcome to AMB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm going straight over to check out the tutorial now. I love Subway art too and can't wait to have a go at it myself!

    I do love the Book Chook blog!!

    ReplyDelete