Thursday 23 June 2011

Aye aye me hearties!

My dearest Mister spent two weekends making our Master One the most gorgeous Pirate Ship outdoor play area.  This all started with a conversation surrounding making a play area, near the house with a floor  and a sandpit.  Mister can't do anything by halves however and got a little bit carried away....I do love him for it though as the ship is awesome!!

A ships steering wheel is on it's way and I am making an activity board (I'll pop a photo of the one I want to make at the bottom).  The big question now is do we paint it or leave it as is?

Master One has headed straight out the door at every opportunity to climb aboard!

What are the small projects at your house that  wound up bigger than Ben Hur?


Gorgeous 'anchor' Mister made


Nearly finished!


Master One approves.


What a FAB set of steps!


This is the activity board I want to make!  How gorgeous is it?


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! Just awesome. I love the activity board. Excellent for children's minds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Danielle, it's just terrific isn't it? We are working on the activity board today and as soon as I get a pic I will post it! Thanks so much for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting such a useful, impressive and a wicked article./Wow.. looking good!
    Merbau Decking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I just checked out Merbaucity.com.au website and there are some beautiful ideas there. Let me know if you'd like to include our lovely Pirate Ship on your site :) Great, fun space for our boy!

    ReplyDelete